Russia World Cup

South American teams, historically don't do well in Europe. Fancy France or Germany

I don’t see it with France.

Koscielny is a not a great defender and Varane - whilst rapid- can lack a certain level of intelligence at central defence to be named up there with the very elite level of defenders in my opinion.

He is still a top class player however.

Mendy might not even go.

Giroud seems to be their main number 9.

Lloris has too many blunders in him to be granted world class.

Pogba is very hit and miss.

Mbappe still young and as the Madrid tie’s showed with Paris, he may be taleneted but still shows his inexperience in the very elite games.

——

Spain and Germany look the elite teams in Europe at the moment.

Spain look very good and are probably my tip to win it.

I don’t see it with France.

Koscielny is a not a great defender and Varane - whilst rapid- can lack a certain level of intelligence at central defence to be named up there with the very elite level of defenders in my opinion.

He is still a top class player however.

Mendy might not even go.

Giroud seems to be their main number 9.

Lloris has too many blunders in him to be granted world class.

Pogba is very hit and miss.

Mbappe still young and as the Madrid tie’s showed with Paris, he may be taleneted but still shows his inexperience in the very elite games.

——

Spain and Germany look the elite teams in Europe at the moment.

Spain look very good and are probably my tip to win it.
Do they have a top striker? Every time I look, our Dave is their best striker, and he prefers to pass. Germany then?

BBC are doing some cringy thing where they announce their pundits for the World Cup but we'll be seeing Zaba on the TV so I can't complain!

Has Trump not threatened air strikes if they don’t let America in?

He has already threatened the members of FIFA if they don’t vote for America First to hold the World Cup.

Just as well Putin has him on film being pissed on by a couple of Olga’s.

Who knows where it could have ended up otherwise.

Just pleased the band aren't allowed to play.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.