Russian presidential election

few videos circulating of brazen vote stuffing. which if true isn't the most surprising thing.

I see the BBC have got footage of some dodgy goings on in a Russian polling station.

Don't fuck around the BBC do they. Who the fuck would have thought that Vlad fixed elections? They should have had a nice big picture of the Titanic in the background when reporting the 'news'.

I see the BBC have got footage of some dodgy goings on in a Russian polling station.

Don't fuck around the BBC do they. Who the fuck would have thought that Vlad fixed elections? They should have had a nice big picture of the Titanic in the background when reporting the 'news'.
In Soviet Russia, government vote for you.

I had to laugh when the Russian electoral commission released a statement "Rejecting 90% of electoral fraud allegations" the other 10% must be where Putin lost so they were upheld.

In Soviet Russia, government vote for you.
I suppose it's better than endless fucking electioneering, pointless ads, silly US style face offs between the leaders. Just sit at home, have a drink, and relax knowing that you're getting the same twat again until some fucker shoots him, or someone even more bent comes along.........can Hillary stand in Russia??

I suppose it's better than endless fucking electioneering, pointless ads, silly US style face offs between the leaders. Just sit at home, have a drink, and relax knowing that you're getting the same twat again until some fucker shoots him, or someone even more bent comes along.........can Hillary stand in Russia??
Better a benign and competent dictator than an incompetent and corrupt democracy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.