"Russia's Hooligan Army" BBC2 Tonight

Sure our blue friend Steve Wyatt will go out there, he has missed only a handful of games over many, many years + he could knock em out with his enormous todger !

Fear not, our lot are already in training.

Ha ha brilliant! There is an element of truth in that. A decent street fighter will usually take out someone with limited knowledge of martial arts. A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing sometimes. I have twice seen it be really effective though. One was in Kloisters [ Those of a certain age will remember,lol] when what I took to be a Chinese guy ran onto the dance floor when a fight broke out and sparked about 6 guys in maybe 30-60 seconds. It was only years later when I started training myself I realised it was Master Sken, a Thai boxer. Another was outside Fridays club when a huge brawl broke out. Again all these guys were running at one bloke and kept on hitting the deck. It turned out he was a doorman from town who trained in Thai boxing too.

When you go back in the day every club west ham, Chelsea, Leeds , milwall, Forrest , Bristol, Stoke, wolves,etc etc all had good lads these Russians you saw in France would have got fucked over no problems as a poster said earlier the majority who go now have flip flops shorts and are too busy taking pictures on their mobiles. They'd of fucked off quick style having taken a beating never to have returned again with their gum shields as our souvenirs.

That was before the days of grooming products and special 2 for 3 offers from Boots.

Yeah no lads ponced around in the 80's.

mellina_new_romantics.jpg

Ha ha brilliant! There is an element of truth in that. A decent street fighter will usually take out someone with limited knowledge of martial arts. A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing sometimes. I have twice seen it be really effective though. One was in Kloisters [ Those of a certain age will remember,lol] when what I took to be a Chinese guy ran onto the dance floor when a fight broke out and sparked about 6 guys in maybe 30-60 seconds. It was only years later when I started training myself I realised it was Master Sken, a Thai boxer. Another was outside Fridays club when a huge brawl broke out. Again all these guys were running at one bloke and kept on hitting the deck. It turned out he was a doorman from town who trained in Thai boxing too.

I had a security company until a few years back, my main guy was 5'5, the smile of an angel and a true gentlemen in every way... He'd also be the hardest man I've ever met... One of the establishments we had in Altrincham, a right dive, was set upon by half of Wythenshawe, I'd never seen anything like it, he literally dismantled at least 10 on his own, fixed his tie and got back to opening doors for the public.....

A film is being made about him, Master Ronnie Green - brought soul to Muay Thai (:

I had a security company until a few years back, my main guy was 5'5, the smile of an angel and a true gentlemen in every way... He'd also be the hardest man I've ever met... One of the establishments we had in Altrincham, a right dive, was set upon by half of Wythenshawe, I'd never seen anything like it, he literally dismantled at least 10 on his own, fixed his tie and got back to opening doors for the public.....

A film is being made about him, Master Ronnie Green - brought soul to Muay Thai (:

Oh now you're talking.....Ronnie Green! A top man, gentleman and what a fighter a true warrior! He trained at Master Toddy's as well everyone looked up to him. It wasn't Chequers was it the club? Ha ha funny but I was from Benchill originally and mob handed they were a nightmare for a lot of establishments. Top fighters like Ronnie though who are fit, trained and from the streets anyway will always come out on top. In those days doorman could all fight or they didn't last five minutes, the clubs were violent places then.

Oh now you're talking.....Ronnie Green! A top man, gentleman and what a fighter a true warrior! He trained at Master Toddy's as well everyone looked up to him. It wasn't Chequers was it the club? Ha ha funny but I was from Benchill originally and mob handed they were a nightmare for a lot of establishments. Top fighters like Ronnie though who are fit, trained and from the streets anyway will always come out on top. In those days doorman could all fight or they didn't last five minutes, the clubs were violent places then.

He used to do sessions at champs camp when I was a kid, it's how i got to know him, although never a fan of kickboxing, it used to filter over to us who preferred boxing, anyway, it was Ronny who sorted out my footwork, he was the first to incorporate dance in to the exercise, now any fighter worth there salt should use it....

He hit on hard times a few years ago but managed to get him back on his feet and he's flying again, love the guy, a nicer bloke you could never meet.... Put it this way, without this guy there'd be no MMA to speak of, he defined it before the commercial shite took over. He took me along to meet Royce Gracie when he was over years ago, the guy was in awe of Ronny, imagine that (:

It was Raimondos the incident I was recalling, but he worked all over for us, clarins a particular fav lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.