"Russia's Hooligan Army" BBC2 Tonight

how did this hole win a WC bid again????
It was probably the largest country in the world with an established football culture and a record of qualifying both as the Soviet Union and as Russia, which put them ahead of China and India. And a fair dose of bribery and corruption. Quite a fair dose I'd estimate. Do Gazprom donate to FIFA as well as UEFA?
Why do you think they announced the 2022 tournament in Qatar on the same day? Nice way to distract the media.

Just watched this now, the majority of these lot I'd wager couldn't tell you what shape a football is. They're just lads that want to scrap. Interesting that they claim to want the English as we're the 'forefathers of hooliganism' but won't concede that by going after pissed up blokes on a jolly for the match, they aren't really proving anything. I mean, anyone can beat up a pissed bloke..

Not advocating violence here but it'd be funny if the government dropped all banning orders in the UK and allowed English lads to go over there and meet with the like minded people.

That said, it'll be a farce of a tournament as nobody will go.

Not advocating violence here but it'd be funny if the government dropped all banning orders in the UK and allowed English lads to go over there and meet with the like minded people.

Which side would come out on top? Those Russians look like they'd destroy anyone

Which side would come out on top? Those Russians look like they'd destroy anyone
Probably the Russians. They're training to fight and they think nothing of kicking a man whilst he's down.

My point was that they'd have a very different afternoon fighting against blokes who wanted to fight rather than some 25 year old who's had 9 pints of Stella and is wearing flip flops.

Probably the Russians. They're training to fight and they think nothing of kicking a man whilst he's down.

My point was that they'd have a very different afternoon fighting against blokes who wanted to fight rather than some 25 year old who's had 9 pints of Stella and is wearing flip flops.

The difference, which you patriotically ignore, old or young, these hybrids would kick the fuck out of either or. You can be as 'hard' as you like, anyone who has trained in any sort of fighting style would walk through them!!

The difference, which you patriotically ignore, old or young, these hybrids would kick the fuck out of either or. You can be as 'hard' as you like, anyone who has trained in any sort of fighting style would walk through them!!
Iv witnessed England in their prime vanquish Vikings, hordes of Huns, mobs of Mafia arse stabbers, Balkan dervishers, Turks, North Africans all with ease, doubt they would have been frightened by Russian wood scrappers trained or not

Iv witnessed England in their prime vanquish Vikings, hordes of Huns, mobs of Mafia arse stabbers, Balkan dervishers, Turks, North Africans all with ease, doubt they would have been frightened by Russian wood scrappers trained or not

Do tell, I know a little about this myself, just a little and I'm stating this as fact... Pissed up, coked up scallies v trained fighters... Loved to of seen Donald et al vs them, genuinely funny..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.