"Russia's Hooligan Army" BBC2 Tonight

Ireland played there years back, the animals were on the streets trying to start a riot.

Our fans came home claiming never to go back to the shithole, So i think there will be a huge boycott of the games IMO.

Seen a bit of the show tonight, they are alreay in training to fight at the tourny........ sad sad bastards.

Fuck that, I've been in some hairy situations in different parts of the world but you wouldn't get me anywhere near Russia, certainly not for the World Cup!

Its a country 40 years behind most, they still believe in evil spirits!!!..... Wouldn't go to Russia if you paid me, shit, boring, superstitious,two tier country, rich or thick, inbred or educated. Large country, but small time, full of talk, but little action..... just look how their involvement in terrorism has worked out..... couldn't pile in heavy handed, kicking shit out of civilians, no plan B. lol. Joke of a country.

Other than that they do nice beetroot salad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.