Ryan Bertrand

I wouldn't be upset if we brought in Bertrand as a left back to replace Kolarov as long as we still sign Mendy. He's homegrown and means we could sell Delph.

40m !!!!!!! What fucking planet are we on?? Ive already had more texts than I've got time to look at from laughing saints mates.

If Bertrand is worth that then VVD would be a bargain at 160m.

Sure all the kids hanging out of peps ass will be on to tell everyone that they trust him.... like last summer when they explained how Bravo/Nolito were so good lol

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 2m2 minutes ago
It is understood that some aspects of a deal for Bertrand have already been agreed between City and Southampton. [Sky Sports News]
We are going to be fucked forever defensively aren't we. I can just see it now. Kompany injured first game of the season and we are left with Walker Stones Kolarov Bertrand as our foundation. Won't win fuck all IF that happens.

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 2m2 minutes ago
It is understood that some aspects of a deal for Bertrand have already been agreed between City and Southampton. [Sky Sports News]
Hopefully we have not pulled out from Mendy deal. Monaco's asking price of £40m seems reasonable in this market. Bertrand won't go for much less than that, given hes English and in prime supposedly.

Very underwhelmed at this potential signing. Can't see him agreeing to come here as our back up left back with the WC next summer

We currently have zero fullbacks. Kolarov is not trusted at LB anymore and just gets used sparingly as a CB. We need 4 full backs, 2 at either side. Bertrand is HG and more than capable of stepping in. Mendy is done he is the first choice just like Walker will be on the right hand side but we will need a back up to him too. Do people think that if we sign Bertrand then Mendy isn't coming? Do you really think we are going into the season with 1 full back on either side with no back ups? Deary me. It's peps most important positions. The full backs would be dead by October if they was playing every game haha.

We currently have zero fullbacks. Kolarov is not trusted at LB anymore and just gets used sparingly as a CB. We need 4 full backs, 2 at either side. Bertrand is HG and more than capable of stepping in. Mendy is done he is the first choice just like Walker will be on the right hand side but we will need a back up to him too. Do people think that if we sign Bertrand then Mendy isn't coming? Do you really think we are going into the season with 1 full back on either side with no back ups? Deary me. It's peps most important positions. The full backs would be dead by October if they was playing every game haha.
Fernandinho and Kolarov will be reserve full backs.

No way on earth are we signing a GK, 4 full backs, a centre back, a holding mid an attacking mid (Silva) and a forward.

For what it's worth, I do rate Bertrand, think he's a very good little player, as long as we sign a LB for him to compete with him I'll be happy.

I think this makes the most sense....we need 3/4 fullbacks this summer. Signing both and having Bertrand as a "backup" to Mendy would be a good move.

Ahsan Naeem‏ @AhsanNaeem 3m3 minutes ago
Everyone. Stand down please. City want 4 full backs this summer. Bertrand's on that list with Mendy. He's NOT an alternative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.