Ryan Bertrand

Am I the only one who thinks if Bertrand is a lost cause then Gibbs from Arsenal might be worth going after

He isn't perfect but with the right manager (Pep) he could be almost a better and cheaper alternative??

Also hes English too for the HG status...
So is Bertrand. English that is.

Ben Gibson??? HG and prolly cheap? :P
Depends on your definition of cheap. West Brom have just had a £21m bid turned down.

I don't get this selling Otamendi thing, unless we're going to get enough money to replace him with someone of the same quality or better. And I can't see that happening.

id go for tierney at celtic if we arent getting bertrand.
Absolutely. He was brilliant against us in the champions league and is still only 20. Only negative is he isnt very tall but he is quick and has a great touch. Dont know what he is like defense wise but he seems to have a "never give up" attitude which would fit with Peps mentality.

I dont see this one happening now.....more so because Danilo gives us flexibility on both sides! Maybe a CB or Sanchez before season starts but other than that, think we're done...

I dont see this one happening now.....more so because Danilo gives us flexibility on both sides! Maybe a CB or Ed Sanchez before season starts but other than that, think we're done...

Don't we need to improve the home grown numbers though??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.