Ryan Bertrand

Hahahaa it would be one hell of a site! But who would of thought we would ever see Kolarov at cb or delph at lb

Still makes more sense than Evans at LB. Pep is the guy who put Yaya at CB at Barcelona, hell will freeze over before someone like Evans ever plays at LB in his team.

I've watched Bertrand a lot this season & he is a Pep/City full back. Everytime I watch Southampton it's constant give & goes followed by a brilliant cross. He's always on the move, can shoot, can cross, can defend & would be another English lad in the squad. This guy should be our left back option alongside Mendy.

given where they are in the table.... don't think they are in a position to sell and they don't need the money

Bertrand would be a decent option to rotate with Mendy.

I hope we keep Delph though.

Zinchenko was always going to leave I feel. He would take up a foreign spot next season if I recall.

Bertrand would be a decent option to rotate with Mendy.

I hope we keep Delph though.

Zinchenko was always going to leave I feel. He would take up a foreign spot next season if I recall.

We are so tight for player spaces. Only way to improve the squad is to sell players and replace them with better additions. Delph has been brilliant bit i can not help but feel Bertrand would prove a better player in the long term

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.