Ryanair carry on bag

I don't think you'd get much disagreement, but it might be worth mentioning that it is carriers like Ryanair which have brought this ridiculous situation about.

Michael O'Leary himself was for years trying to get everyone to NOT bring hold luggage and to pack everything in hand luggage. He went as far as saying that people should buy toiletries, more clothes etc at their destination so as to not have to carry them.

It seems they've now realised how ridiculous that was and the problems this trend of trying to carry everything with you has caused.

People are just shit at packing.
I never have hold baggage so as not to be standing around like a dummy waiting for my case at the other end when i could be outside puffing on a much needed fag.

If it’s free in the hold, I’m not sure what the problem is anyway. People are always in a rush when it comes to planes nowadays. Rush to queue up to get on, rush to get off, rush to get through passport control etc etc....all for an extra 10 mins on holiday. Or do us Brits just like to rush
Yep witnessed all you mentioned yesterday arriving in Lanzarote, pissed myself when I strolled up to the baggage conveyor belt and it had broken down ha

You pay for your choice of seat or they allocate you one, usually middle of the row.

No bunfight for seats anymore.

I fly all the time with them.
The small bag you can take on now is no bigger than a woman’s handbag.

They tag your other bag at the gate and you leave it by the plane as you board.
It goes in the hold.
I think this is a much better system than the bun fight you used to get with too many bags for the overhead lockers going on board.

Exactly this! I have no idea why people kick off about putting a bag in the hold!

Surprised none of you have cottoned on to the bag scam here. Don't book or pay for hold luggage and then volunteer to put the cabin bag in the hold at check-in.

Not publicised by the airlines because it works.

Surprised none of you have cottoned on to the bag scam here. Don't book or pay for hold luggage and then volunteer to put the cabin bag in the hold at check-in.

Not publicised by the airlines because it works.

And easyjet give you priority boarding too.

Why people still consider flying on these sh*tty airlines to shi*holes in Europe I have no idea

Main reason is they are the only option these days for many destinations, especially city breaks, that don't involve changing at a London airport. Don't like the budget airlines much but had many great European city breaks direct from Edinburgh that would be too much hastle getting to using B.A or whoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.