Ryder Cup 2016

Ric

Administrator
Looking forward to this starting on Friday. The American team looks stronger on paper and of course they have home advantage, but hoping Europe can continue their recent good form. Going to be tough though.

Thought we'd have this in the bag but the wave of sympathy following Arnie's passing may be enough to focus the Americans.

Looking forward to this starting on Friday. The American team looks stronger on paper and of course they have home advantage, but hoping Europe can continue their recent good form. Going to be tough though.

I love the Ryder cup, usually full of drama and a true test of a golfer's nerve. I'd say the miracle in Medina was one of the best sporting moments of the last decade.

Is going to be tough but a number of times Europe has gone in with the US having far better players in terms of world ranking and we've stuffed them. However, I think the Americans this time will be really up for this, the crowd at its obnoxious worst "In the hole" "You der man" "USA USA USA" will be heard a lot, if Davis Love III has anything about him he will try and use Arnold Palmer passing away in a similar way to how Olazabal used Seve's passing. There is a school of thought that the Ryder cup really needs a USA win or they will start to lose interest in it as a spectacle, they dont do losing very well.

Not Ryder Cup related as such, but a golfing question. Answer me this; why do the yanks always yell "in the hoooole" when someone has putted? You hardly ever hear European fans at that shite. Do the colonials think that the ball is listening?

*Reaches for betablockers*

Not Ryder Cup related as such, but a golfing question. Answer me this; why do the yanks always yell "in the hoooole" when someone has putted? You hardly ever hear European fans at that shite. Do the colonials think that the ball is listening?

*Reaches for betablockers*

What really gets me is when they shout it when the player is driving on a par 5 and is 500+ yards away, fucktards that they are.

I love the Ryder cup, usually full of drama and a true test of a golfer's nerve. I'd say the miracle in Medina was one of the best sporting moments of the last decade.

Is going to be tough but a number of times Europe has gone in with the US having far better players in terms of world ranking and we've stuffed them. However, I think the Americans this time will be really up for this, the crowd at its obnoxious worst "In the hole" "You der man" "USA USA USA" will be heard a lot, if Davis Love III has anything about him he will try and use Arnold Palmer passing away in a similar way to how Olazabal used Seve's passing. There is a school of thought that the Ryder cup really needs a USA win or they will start to lose interest in it as a spectacle, they dont do losing very well.
Reminds me of another team at the moment.

Love the ryder cup.beers and takeaways all weekend is planned as not moving all weekend :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.