Ryder Cup 2016

I think the Americans will take this one.
Willets brother is a knob. He's put a target on Danny's back with his comments. Appears to me someone likes the limelight a little too much bet Danny's livid

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

This is the confirmation for me that team USA will win. Willet is gonna get some right shit off their fans and missing Knox and Casey will be too much for Europe. The timing of Palmer's death is another and I think USA have the better captain. Gonna be a great weekend but this one goes back to the other side of the pond.

This is the confirmation for me that team USA will win. Willet is gonna get some right shit off their fans and missing Knox and Casey will be too much for Europe. The timing of Palmer's death is another and I think USA have the better captain. Gonna be a great weekend but this one goes back to the other side of the pond.

Its not going to have any effect whatsoever on how obnoxious their fans are going to be, they will be giving it loads regardless of anything that is said in the build up. Not sure why you think Dave Love III is a better captain, he wasnt exactly brilliant last time he led them. Clarke has a lot of experience of being in winning teams and seems very popular with the players. However, I do think they are stronger, but they have been so many times before and I already stated Palmer's death could have a positive effect on their team. I have backed the draw.

1zw19w.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.