Sad Thing about today....

brooklandsblue2.0

Some fans will have come away dissapointed because they wanted their little Hughes out campaign to continue after the game.

I personally can't wait to see some more class Hughes signings come January!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Some fans will have come away dissapointed because they wanted their little Hughes out campaign to continue after the game.

AT LAST....SENSE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

yeah, but they aren't real fans. personally i've not been happy with Hughes etc etc. but i'm over the moon with today's win and i couldn;t give a shit who's in charge as long as we do well.
one great result on the back on a lot of dire ones does not yet convince me, but if i have to turn round and admit i was wrong as we finish top 6 and hold the fa cup aloft, i'll be more than happy to do so. i'd rather look a twat for being wrong than get relegated- but that's coz essentially i'm a city fan.

anyone who's not happy with today's win coz they think it buys Hughes more time than they would like is a tosser who doesn't deserve to be called a fan- and you're right- sadly,there'll be a few of them knocking about.

Heard some stupid, sad twats singing "are you fergie in disguise" and "Sven goran eriksson" in the concourse prior to the game. These are the type of 'fans' I dispise and wouldn't blink an eye-lid if they fucked off and supported the team they were clearly born to support down the fucking road. Pricks.

maineroad68 said:
yeah, but they aren't real fans. personally i've not been happy with Hughes etc etc. but i'm over the moon with today's win and i couldn;t give a shit who's in charge as long as we do well.
one great result on the back on a lot of dire ones does not yet convince me, but if i have to turn round and admit i was wrong as we finish top 6 and hold the fa cup aloft, i'll be more than happy to do so. i'd rather look a twat for being wrong than get relegated- but that's coz essentially i'm a city fan.

anyone who's not happy with today's win coz they think it buys Hughes more time than they would like is a tosser who doesn't deserve to be called a fan- and you're right- sadly,there'll be a few of them knocking about.

Yeah fair points. I agree, I do think Hughes has made mistakes, but i also appreciate that he deserves the chance to build his own squad and have more than 5 months to mould a team t his syle. I also could not care less who he played for in the past..... I wonder of the 'but he's a rag' brigade used to cheer Goaters goals? Goater would never have ended up in the UK if it was not for MUFC.

Fucking idiot. I despise Hughes yet today I had a brilliant time and enjoyed every minute. Hughes is still shit and still has to be sacked but that will never come between the support I have for the players.

Yet again Hughes has been saved by the fact he has some superb individuals in the side that make a mockery of our league position.

jay_mcfc said:
Fucking idiot. I despise Hughes yet today I had a brilliant time and enjoyed every minute. Hughes is still shit and still has to be sacked but that will never come between the support I have for the players.

Yet again Hughes has been saved by the fact he has some superb individuals in the side that make a mockery of our league position.

I'll add you to the dossier of people who will deny they were anti Hughes in years to come..... Funny that those who used to boo the likes of Goater and Ireland are so hard to find these days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.