Sad Thing about today....

maineman said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Not at all. I am not a knee jerker. I do not think the world is caving in when we lose, nor do I think Hughes is a football genius when we win (albeit against a Hull side with an EXCELLENT away record this year). I just think Hughes or ANY city manager deserves our support and at least one season to prove himself. As has been stated before his signings are spot on here and at B'burn and I have every confidence he'll bring in more quality additions.
yawn true kippax blue always a twat

You're the twat maineman.

What is your problem? From what I can see that was a sensible post - a change from the dicks on here who think we should change the manager every time we lose a couple of games.

When saying that a manager deserves a season to prove himself is shot down and called a twat it makes me dispair for this site.

nicko said:
What is your problem? From what I can see that was a sensible post - a change from the dicks on here who think we should change the manager every time we lose a couple of games.

When saying that a manager deserves a season to prove himself is shot down and called a twat it makes me dispair for this site.

Thanks mate, it is a shame that it has come to this with blues falling out with blues for offering a different viewpoint. For what it's worth I have no idea of who Kippax blue i and frankly do not care. Their is a great article in the last issue of KOTK about how message boards are a great but also a really bad thing for fans as people say things on here they'd never air in public....Maineman is probably a nice normal bloke in the flesh but he's making an arse of himself on here, and making our club look as bad as some of the others we laugh at.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Come on BB mate, you're amazing we all know that so stop looking for a fight on the internet eh?

Any man as rich and sexy as you surely has better stuff to do?

Thanks mate I keep saying that to myself, I just despair sometimes. Why can't we all get behind our manager and give him a chance! Changing managers at the drop of a hat for 30+ years has got us SO far hasn't it!!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Some fans will have come away dissapointed because they wanted their little Hughes out campaign to continue after the game.

I personally can't wait to see some more class Hughes signings come January!

Get a grip. We won today but just as one defeat is not terminal neither is one win the way forward overall.

I would still be very happy for him to walk even after keeping the faith with a 66/1 correct score return.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Come on BB mate, you're amazing we all know that so stop looking for a fight on the internet eh?

Any man as rich and sexy as you surely has better stuff to do?

Thanks mate I keep saying that to myself, I just despair sometimes. Why can't we all get behind our manager and give him a chance! Changing managers at the drop of a hat for 30+ years has got us SO far hasn't it!!

Well I'm sitting on the fence re Hughes at the moment to be honest but I agree that as long as he's here we should support him, same goes for the players. Elano is someone I'll never slag, I spent my childhood watching Steve fucking Lomas et al and I'm fucked now if I'm gonna moan about a player of Elanos caliber.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Well I'm sitting on the fence re Hughes at the moment to be honest but I agree that as long as he's here we should support him, same goes for the players. Elano is someone I'll never slag, I spent my childhood watching Steve fucking Lomas et al and I'm fucked now if I'm gonna moan about a player of Elanos caliber.

Mate I would never slag Elano in terms of natural ability, I have in terms of his attitude and work rate which have been really poor at times. I too watched the likes of Brannan, Vaughn et al -all the more reason to get behind the boys in the situation we're in now and the potential we have. If we finish below 15th then I'll reconsider my pro Hughes stance.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Mate I would never slag Elano in terms of natural ability, I have in terms of his attitude and work rate which have been really poor at times. I too watched the likes of Brannan, Vaughn et al -all the more reason to get behind the boys in the situation we're in now and the potential we have. If we finish below 15th then I'll reconsider my pro Hughes stance.

Granted Elano doesnt work his balls off for us but give me him over the try hards like Vass/Dickov anyday! He'll be an integral part of a succesful team one day and I just hope it is us to be honest.

As for Hughes, I think a top 10 finish and I'll warm to him but for now I'm staying on the fence.

There is NO sad thing about today. And I don't buy the absurdity that any City fan turns dog in the manger with a superb team result because it casts a smoke screen around some notional deficiency within the managerial staff. It is bereft of the slightest amount of logic. NO City fan, geddit, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO City fan has had their nose placed out of joint because of today's result! Work it out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.