Sadcafe

mcfcliam

South Stand 118 and NOT the Blue Alliance Liam!
http://www.redcafe.net/f7/bluemoon-goes-into-meltdown-287034/index45.html

Van der Sar v Joe Hart = VDS

Rafael v Richards = Richards
Kompany v Vidic = Draw
Rio v Lescott = Draw
Evra v Kolarov = Evra

Fletcher v de Jong = de Jong
Scholes v Yaya = Scholes
Valencia v Johnson = Johnson
Nani v Silva = Draw

Rooney v Tevez = Draw
Chicharito v Balotelli = Balotelli
Berbatov v Dzeko = Dzeko

Not basing that on current form but proven ability, I think any neutral would see that City have the better team; especially with the fact that the majority of our team is considerably younger than yours. If our team had the same ammount of experience playing together as yours, we would be a lot better than we are currently.

Is there anything wrong with the above post from here that they're laughing at?

That allforone is back spewing his shite, I'd love to meet him.

londonredmaniac - says it all

Even proper United fans think redcafe is a joke...about 4 match goers post on there from what I gather.

allforone is without doubt the giddiest plum ive ever seen on the internet.

I bet his Giggsy clad pillow took some hammer last night!

"Today, 17:14 #1770 (permalink)
Allforone
First Team Regular

Posts: 10,276 The thing is, they genuinely believe this to be true!

I nearly pissed the bed when i read it and then saw the guy was being serious."

So he's in bed at quarter past 5 in an afternoon. Tells you absolutely everything you need to know about people on ragcafe. Its no suprise that the majority of united fans are very embarrassed by this website.

Alright the Rio v Lescott is a push... other than that, if they could actually fucking read, they'd see I was making sense. I said based on proven ability, not current form and on proven ability, that's a perfectly valid assessment to make.

well if your comparing them as city players, then the dzeko vs berbatov one is a bit mad considering one has 20 goals and the other hasnt really hit it off as yet.

didnt see the proven ability bit, in which case the valencia vs johnson one is only mad one because valencia is far more consistant than johnson.

Lescott and Ferdinand are more or less equal, though. So I don't know what they're talking about with that one. Ferdinand hasn't been the same for nearly two years now, and Lescott was excellent for Everton, and he's finding his feet with us.

But for them to laugh at Vidic and Kompany being equals really shows how little of City they watch. If Vidic is better than Kompany, why have we conceded less than United this season? Anyway.

I have to agree with their problem over Hernandez and Balotelli. I just think Hernandez is a better striker. Balotelli has rarely got hold of a game this season and changed it with a goal. He did against Aston Villa, but Hernandez has won the game for United on more than one occasion this season, and was the only player to score against Liverpool for United this season, when United hadn't looked like scoring all game - bar the shot from Berbatov that hit the post.

Almost everything the City fan has said, I agree with. But how many of that United team are painfully close to retiring? Scholes and Van der Sar won't be there to be compared against Hart and Yaya Touré, and Wio won't be there to be compared against Lescott.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.