Sadcafe

Across For Law said:
http://www.redcafe.net/f7/y-word-326199/
Discussing Jewish people in a topic about Spurs fans calling themselves Yids:

Sir Matt said:
They've always kept to themselves in terms of marriage/procreating and other people have ostracized them for their religion.

solvista said:
They're gonna have to learn to fuckin integrate a bit then.

I'm assuming this rag has never heard about what happened when Jews tried to integrate in places like Spain, Russia and Germany? Seperated by intelligence indeed.

Badunk said:
I made a crack about being tight with money to a Jewish fella years ago and he got very offended. I thought it was like calling Scots stingey, but apparently it's not.

ragcafe - the website for the hard of thinking.

alot of talk about that banner they have.if we win the FA cup apparantly they are just going to adapt it to when we last won a league title.

they can't let it go

bobmcfc said:
alot of talk about that banner they have.if we win the FA cup apparantly they are just going to adapt it to when we last won a league title.

they can't let it go

I seen one or 2 people front that idea, the majority of the seem to think it would be cringeworthy to keep it if we win the cup.

Jackson-ctid said:
bobmcfc said:

they can't let it go

I seen one or 2 people front that idea, the majority of the seem to think it would be cringeworthy to keep it if we win the cup.

wasn't on ragcafe. manutdtalk

I make it a point NEVER to go on their scummy sites. For the past hour, i've trawled them they are great!

Carrick is just immense
to
that **** carrick should just fuck off

The fa cup is shit anyway
and
where were all the blues on wembley way?

Maybe we were inside celebrating while you were squirming and slinking away, you sad rag cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.