Sadou Diallo

domalino

Signed a professional contract today! Been here since he was 13 but I've got to admit I'm not that familiar with him.

I haven't seen him play for some time & reading twosips reports it appears he is one of a quality bunch rather than standing out amongst them, but when I saw him playing on a rock hard, shit pitch a couple of years ago, he seemed to glide over it as if it was perfect & looked a huge level above everyone ( many of whom are still hre now). He looked like THE player amongst a talented bunch on that day.

Glad he's still rated by the club & has been given a shot anyhow.

I haven't seen him play for some time & reading twosips reports it appears he is one of a quality bunch rather than standing out amongst them, but when I saw him playing on a rock hard, shit pitch a couple of years ago, he seemed to glide over it as if it was perfect & looked a huge level above everyone ( many of whom are still hre now). He looked like THE player amongst a talented bunch on that day.

Glad he's still rated by the club & has been given a shot anyhow.

Yeah, to be honest, he does kind of blend in, but that'll be because he's one of those that is simply good at everything, as opposed to the standout player. It's easy for that kind of nuance to go under the radar on a freezing, close-up pitch side view inside the CFA academy, but he's undoubtedly an excellent footballer and I do rate him highly. He just quietly gets on with things. Honestly though, i've not seen him as THE player yet for the u18s, but he holds his own and is often a large part of the reason we control games so easily at that level.

Currently injured at the moment so has been out for a few weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.