Safe standing - time to act

Hi, this is Jon Darch from the Safe Standing Roadshow. Please take a minute to lend the safe standing campaign your vital support.

As you probably know, the EFL supports safe standing, the FA chairman wants it and the EPL clubs are discussing it. After many years of campaigning, we are almost at the point where government will look seriously at introducing it.

But we're not quite there.

A working showcase will greatly strengthen our case. It will show MPs that safe standing DOES work in this country.

So act now! Help this crowdfunding campaign being run by local fans and the FSF to create this important showcase to prove our point!

The venue will be Shrewsbury Town. But this is absolutely NOT about just one club. It's about EVERY club. And EVERY fan.

If you believe that ALL fans of ALL clubs should have the choice to sit or stand, act now!

Contribute here. Even just a pound or two will help. More if you can afford it. There are some great rewards in return.

But most of all you will be helping to make safe standing happen.

Let's get this showcase up and running ASAP, so that when discussions take place with government they can't say it wouldn't work in England or Wales.

Let's show them it can!

The time to do your bit is here and now!

Thanks!

What happened to signing a petition?
Everybody seems to be wanting money these days.
No offence, but i'd rather donate my hard earned cash to a sick child who needs to go abroad for treatment.
Everyday now, somebody somewhere is begging for money in the MEN to give people who have died a good send off, don't agree with it at all.

No offence, but i'd rather donate my hard earned cash to a sick child who needs to go abroad for treatment.
Everyday now, somebody somewhere is begging for money in the MEN to give people who have died a good send off, don't agree with it at all.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Your post, not the OP, that is.

Don't agree then don't donate.

images

Nobody is twisting your arm.
Signing a petition is fine. Oh look I agree with this, I will sign a petition. You want it - but how much do you want it?
You want standing and will sign an e-petition but you don't want it enough to send in a fiver. If standing is brought in, your match day ticket could be 10 quid less. Every game. So that fiver was well spent. You see, you even got something back for it.
Politicians aren't too arsed about petitions (unless it effects their position) but presented with something right in front of them they can't ignore it. So it is vital that in England, one ground showcases a standing area (English politicians cant be arsed going to Glasgow to see one there, though an expenses paid trip to Germany is more likely to happen) so this will help get a safe standing area up and running in an English stadium.

Nobody is twisting your arm.
Signing a petition is fine. Oh look I agree with this, I will sign a petition. You want it - but how much do you want it?
You want standing and will sign an e-petition but you don't want it enough to send in a fiver. If standing is brought in, your match day ticket could be 10 quid less. Every game. So that fiver was well spent. You see, you even got something back for it.
Politicians aren't too arsed about petitions (unless it effects their position) but presented with something right in front of them they can't ignore it. So it is vital that in England, one ground showcases a standing area (English politicians cant be arsed going to Glasgow to see one there, though an expenses paid trip to Germany is more likely to happen) so this will help get a safe standing area up and running in an English stadium.
Well said .

I'd rather have Safe Standing for me and my mates than give to some kid I have and never will meet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.