Saffiyah Khan

I thought the same as you until i got the full story. She was being a prick and was removed by the police, theres a video of her being dragged away for interrupting a minutes silence for the Westminster victims. She was the one doing the antagonising.
EDL are knuckle dragging arseholes, but the hero worship of her is ridiculous. We are getting half the story

I thought the same as you until i got the full story. She was being a prick and was removed by the police, theres a video of her being dragged away for interrupting a minutes silence for the Westminster victims. She was the one doing the antagonising.
EDL are knuckle dragging arseholes, but the hero worship of her is ridiculous. We are getting half the story

Oh really? Do you have a link to where I can read about that side of the story?

Oh really? Do you have a link to where I can read about that side of the story?

Its not a specific article, but have a look on twitter. A lot of eye witness accounts, photos and video etc of what went on.
I dont doubt that there was a lot of people there standing up to them and good on them, but to focus on her is a bit daft

Good taste

C9CUedwVoAAI9Oa.jpg

Only EDL mugs saying that on twitter. Even Tommy Robinson has called them out for lying and making fools of themselves.

She was removed for her own safety. The main 'antagonisers' (is that a crime now?) were the EDL staging a rally in Birmingham.

Its not a specific article, but have a look on twitter. A lot of eye witness accounts, photos and video etc of what went on.
I dont doubt that there was a lot of people there standing up to them and good on them, but to focus on her is a bit daft

Only EDL and there sympathizers saying that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.