Sagna fined 40K for social media post.

He should just say it was a typo. Hard to disprove.
He'll be warned as to his future behaviour, because as you said I t was a typo, or he meant the Dingles were a 12th man

I agree, if he makes up a bullshit reason, how can they prove he's lying? Just say anything.

Bacary Sagna has been asked to explain his Instagram post yesterday by the FA and could face action, he has until 5pm on Friday to respond.

Well, it's plain clear aint it?! Everyone on here says what a damp atmosphere it has been at the Etihad. Pep tried to get fans going at half time. So the 12th man is obviously the Burnley fans who were so loudly because there team played well and should have deserved at least a point vs ten men City. According to most of the media. I don't understand the FA asks for an explaination really ...

You really would think the FA turds would have something better to do with their time. There's one or two ways he could bullshit it to not get a ban or fine but really should he have to? Talk about them being hyper sensitive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.