Sagna fined 40K for social media post.

He should say, in public, how he thought the ref might as well have been playing for Burnley & how we are sick of being punished for stuff others are getting away with, in spite of often being the only team on the pitch trying to play decent attacking football rather than just lumping it & kicking people.

Then take the fine.

"Sorry, it was a typo. As soon as I was notified of the mistake, I went back and corrected it. Apologies for any confusion caused".

He should say, in public, how he thought the ref might as well have been playing for Burnley & how we are sick of being punished for stuff others are getting away with, in spite of often being the only team on the pitch trying to play decent attacking football rather than just lumping it & kicking people.

Then take the five match ban.
More likely, its a hideous crime he has committed, it might upset an official, unlike the dangerous tackles that some players at other clubs get away with against fellow professionals.

He should walk in with a DVD of the game and ask them to explain the refs actions, because 50 thousand people in the ground couldn't!

Just say it is a typo and move on. It's not as obvious as Babel wheen he photo-shopped a United shirt onto Howard Webb

can't he just say he meant their fans as they were so good? or that it was a typo? or some such other dribble, completely impossible to prove.

Then take the fine.
I certainly see where you're coming from.

Why doesn't the FA ever have to explain their decisions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.