Sagna fined 40K for social media post.

He should walk in with a DVD of the game and ask them to explain the refs actions, because 50 thousand people in the ground couldn't!

Just say it is a typo and move on. It's not as obvious as Babel wheen he photo-shopped a United shirt onto Howard Webb
Tbf Babel just retweeted a picture someone else had photoshopped.

Sagna should tell them to get f*cked. Rojo didn't have to explain his two two footed challenges did he.

I certainly see where you're coming from.

Why doesn't the FA ever have to explain their decisions?

Why are City, year in year out, coincidentally finding themselves on the end of red cards & reviewed red cards, when other teams are coincidentally getting yellow cards for the same, or worse offences, & no red cards on review ?

Apart from Aguero on Luiz, most of the clearest red card offences near Manchester this season have all been in Stretford. As they were last season.

For Rojo, substitute Fellaini. More coincidence.

My mum always said honesty is the best policy....therefore he should say....

"Explain what?,you thick bent ****s,you know what I'm on about,no explanation needed"

They'll do him anyway.

He will get fined and was stupid for doing it. Not sure what else there is to observe really. You will never get away with this sort of thing. At his age and with his experience he should know that. What did Mourinho get for his Taylor comments because I'd say it's similar to that.

I recommend the classic Lescott, phone was in his pocket & it sent that by mistake.

He will get fined and was stupid for doing it. Not sure what else there is to observe really. You will never get away with this sort of thing. At his age and with his experience he should know that. What did Mourinho get for his Taylor comments because I'd say it's similar to that.

I'll bet it won't be a fine, it will be a 3 game ban at the very least

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.