Sagna fined 40K for social media post.

The biggest scandal, if there be a scandal, in all this, is that the FArce have the brass neck to charge Baccers with impugning the integrity of the official and bringing the game into disrepute. It's laughable. The minute Taylor and Mason walk onto a football pitch with a whistle instead of a lawnmower we can forget about integrity and simply wait a moment or two for the game to fall into disrepute - foul on Aguero by Luiz? Where's the integrity in that? The incident is disreputable. As for Mason? He's another one-sided bandit! Neither should be anywhere near a pitch at Hough End, let alone the PL. The game is crying out for a full explanation by referees to see how far they can strangle the English language and mock the Laws of the Game in attempting to explain some of those decisions.

It's easy, just fall back on they're only human excuse.

Moureen was charged under the same paragraph when he verbally abused Twatenburg, he got one game + fine
That's because he had already received £400k in fines and had already been warned as to his future conduct.

Apples and oranges.

The most annoying part of this is the media/podcasts referring only to the red when discussing Sagna's post.

It was about the only decision he got right, it was all the 50/50s and foul against silva that Mason got wrong but that is completely ignored.
Unless you were there/watched the game on a stream nobody knows of the other issues as motd airbrushed it all out.

Unless you were there/watched the game on a stream nobody knows of the other issues as motd airbrushed it all out.
Which makes journalists discussing it and laughing about Sagna's post all the more idiotic.

Although media organisations have access to all premier league games I believe.

It's easy, just fall back on they're only human excuse.

The FArce know bloody well Taylor made a balls of the CFC game and Mason did his best to bugger up his game. When we get performances like that from referees the scoundrels just hide behind their own rules and stiff some hapless bugger for telling the truth! Integrity and disrepute my arse. The game has been bent by the FArce for years. They're the ones who need lessons in integrity.

The FArce know bloody well Taylor made a balls of the CFC game and Mason did his best to bugger up his game. When we get performances like that from referees the scoundrels just hide behind their own rules and stiff some hapless bugger for telling the truth! Integrity and disrepute my arse. The game has been bent by the FArce for years. They're the ones who need lessons in integrity.

Respect !!!! ycnmiu

It's probably a bit too soon to say if this is true or not, but I think the Burnley game will be the turning point, so any size fine or even a game's suspension would be worth it.

Sagna's post showed how the players felt, Pep had his strop because he felt the players weren't getting credit, and then his pre-West Ham press conference he came out really strongly in defence of them.

For a few weeks it felt like everyone was getting frustrated, but now it feels like they're all united as a group, and then the match against West Ham they were fluent and confident in what they were doing for the first time in weeks.

It's obviously extremely premature to call it a turning point, but it feels like it could be one, and if we can get a decent result vs. Everton I'll start believing.

It's probably a bit too soon to say if this is true or not, but I think the Burnley game will be the turning point, so any size fine or even a game's suspension would be worth it.

Sagna's post showed how the players felt, Pep had his strop because he felt the players weren't getting credit, and then his pre-West Ham press conference he came out really strongly in defence of them.

For a few weeks it felt like everyone was getting frustrated, but now it feels like they're all united as a group, and then the match against West Ham they were fluent and confident in what they were doing for the first time in weeks.

It's obviously extremely premature to call it a turning point, but it feels like it could be one, and if we can get a decent result vs. Everton I'll start believing.
I think this too.

Well said Sagna, it needed bringing to public attention once again. How long is it before Fa is run correctly, referee's situation reviewed. Players should have a whip round for the fine as it is something they all wanted to say.

Anyhow couldnt sagna just appeal and say it was a mis-type hence he withdrew the comment, it was meant to say 11 against 10 not 12 against 10, finger slipped on the keyboard. We all make mstakes !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.