Sagna fined 40K for social media post.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueTG, 2 Jan 2017.

1. manchester blue

manchester blue

If it's a ban then we know for sure everything we ever speak about in this and other threads is true.

2. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

Is it likely that our owners non public seemingly low key defence of any obvious attack on his purchase of City have any bearing on a similar expectation for his employees ?

Incidentally the FA charge is that he ´questioned the integrity of the match official´, so is there a correct procedure for that suggestion ?
    Maybe the FA simply trust their appointment implicitly whatever the misdeed and whatever the consequences and any suggestion of that occurring is simply not tolerated. That is of course well apart from any bias possibility.

I am simply ignorant of the rules

3. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

As did Sky in their highlights.
    There was no match choice that day, so no opportunity to watch it all.

4. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

I agree, it seems from a non City perspective it has had the undesirable effect of catalysing all the change variables that we as supporters, Pep and the players want to achieve. Strange thing how a sense of ill justice focuses a team, FA and media please note.

5. dannyboy29

dannyboy29

Sagna writes something on social media and gets called out for it, Rojo puts in two career ending tackles and on we go......seems about right.

He should have just said having Bravo in net is like giving the opposition another player, that it wasn't aimed at the refereeing.

6. obliquerays

obliquerays

We pay the relatively piffling fine and move on.

My admiration for Bacary just goes up a few more notches after this, an absolute model pro, incredible levels of fitness and commitment for a player soon turning 34, in such a demanding position and clearly still as passionate as ever in the last six months of his contract.

7. Gordyola

Gordyola

He could yes, but if he did then it would take away the opportunity to actually have his say about the corrupt bastard. Just marking out the wall for free kicks he paced 8 for our and 12 for Burnley's

8. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I've noticed this 'pacing out' of late and it seems to me that refs use 'Imperial' for our free kicks, thats 10 feet, not even yards, and "Metric' for the oppo free kicks (metres!). They need a piece of string ten yards long with a nail at one end to anchor into the ground - free kick over and they can retrieve the equipment!

9. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Yep, that's why I'm expecting Sagna to get a lengthy ban.

10. Ric

Ric

If it's not a ban does the opposite apply?