Sagna fined 40K for social media post.

MEN are running with the reason Rooney wasn't charged and Sagna was. Rooney's was done on the pitch in the heat of the moment but Sagna's comment was after the game when he should be more responsible. Apparently the FA are always more lenient when things like this happen on the pitch. I'm this was all said with a straight face. The ****s make it up as they go along.

In hindsight Sagna would've been better calling Mason a bent **** then at the final whistle. Laughable.

Let's face the facts here, clubs are always gonna be treading water when the likes of Mike Riley are in charge at the top. The fella is clueless, and was a very weak official himself. Then on the other hand you've got the likes of Gill working as a big wig at the F.A.

MEN are running with the reason Rooney wasn't charged and Sagna was. Rooney's was done on the pitch in the heat of the moment but Sagna's comment was after the game when he should be more responsible. Apparently the FA are always more lenient when things like this happen on the pitch. I'm this was all said with a straight face. The ****s make it up as they go along.

Ah right, so when they charged Rooney for swearing into a camera, that wasn't in the heat of the moment?

Absolute bollocks from the FA. Again.

Re Rooney v Sagna decision, I wonder why this is not taken into account when appeals are made against red cards ?

Perhaps they merely look at whether the referee was correct according to the definition of a foul without taking into account the heat of the moment defence because the ref always sticks exclusively to applying the rules without discretion does he not ?.

In hindsight Sagna would've been better calling Mason a bent **** then at the final whistle. Laughable.

Let's face the facts here, clubs are always gonna be treading water when the likes of Mike Riley are in charge at the top. The fella is clueless, and was a very weak official himself. Then on the other hand you've got the likes of Gill working as a big wig at the F.A.

I had visions of Delia Smith pissed shouting "let's be having you, you cheating rag twat!"

Wonder when we'll hear what his punishment is? Think he had until 6pm on Friday to respond to the charge.

Wonder when we'll hear what his punishment is? Think he had until 6pm on Friday to respond to the charge.

Was just about to ask the same question.

Surely it will be a fine and verbal warning as to future conduct but forgive my scepticism as the delay in dealing with this and our fixtures coming up would mean a ban really hurting us whilst benefiting rivals.

Yes, i know tin foil hat time but i wouldn't put anything past the FA right now when it concerns us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.