Saido Berahino

No mate I post like everyone else on here. :-) Just my opinion this will happen. I like the lad too though meant to be a bit of a cock. No competition for a place there either though he isnt the Amsterdam Pisscan usual signing.

No mate I post like everyone else on here. :-) Just my opinion this will happen. I like the lad too though meant to be a bit of a cock. No competition for a place there either though he isnt the Amsterdam Pisscan usual signing.
Ure ITK now mate, you have to be more specific when ure just posting opinions ;)

Why am I reading a topic concerning Saido Berahino? Surely there is a more mediocre team forum somewhere for this lad.

Why am I reading a topic concerning Saido Berahino? Surely there is a more mediocre team forum somewhere for this lad.
You are like me, bored as hell. so bored you just press F5 and read shit when nothing new comes upp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.