Saido Berahino

Will Berahino now do a Tevez? The key to sort this is Pulis.
He quite cleverly left himself an out by saying Peace, not club nor Pulis, whilst Tevez made it a Mancini or me situation. Either way WBA are doing nothing wrong, Berahino signed a contract of his own free will that I assume he was happy with at the time and all WBA have done is to say he remains their player until their valuation is met. But even if it was met yesterday, it was too late as they wouldn't be able to replace him through lack of time.

Berahino has been badly advised and if Spurs really wanted him that badly, surely they would have seen the signs long before deadline day.....

This lad has shot himself in the foot and he'll be limping for a considerable length of time.

Moved this in here, as its no longer a transfer subject.

I actually feel a little sorry for him, he got caught up in a battle of ego's. I don't really understand why he asked for a transfer when Spurs were the likely destination, but to be caught between Peace, and Levy was a little unlucky.

His tweet was a bit stupid, but that can be resolved with a bit of chat.

Funny its the second time this has happened at WBA in recent seasons.

I actually feel a little sorry for him, he got caught up in a battle of ego's. I don't really understand why he asked for a transfer when Spurs were the likely destination, but to be caught between Peace, and Levy was a little unlucky.

Should have got on with it, put it out there, could have ended up with a move to Dippers or Rags if he'd done it sensibly.

"A bit"? That's being very generous. He's opened a legal can of worms there; breach of contract being the obvious one. Refusing to do his job.

Should have got on with it, put it out there, could have ended up with a move to Dippers or Rags if he'd done it sensibly.
Luckily for him he's still at West Brom then ;o)

He had his head turned, it didn't work out, so now he's going to have to suck it up a bit and perform.

When you're stuck between Levy £20m over 8 years, with £2m up front, and the rest in add ons as fas as ballon d'or, and Peace £50m up front, in cash, today, there wasn't much middle ground, and then Spurs basically left him high and dry, hopefully he'll have learned not to bother with Spurs in future. His tweet was just frustration, at least he didn't turn up at the Spurs training ground trying to blag his way in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.