Sales Criteria Huddersfield (Away)

stella6yew

I purchased a ticket for the Huddersfield away game this morning & was charged £30.
On checking the sales criteria I saw the price of a ticket for anyone aged 60+ is £20.
I contacted the club & received this reply (see below)
I understood that 60+ meant 60 years & above. ( either by a day or 364 days).
The reply seems to indicate it's 61+ which is not what is in sales criteria. In any event 61 and over seems a very odd figure.
I know West Brom are the only other club currently in the Premier League which has a 60+ sales criteria for away ticket sales & I qualified for that.
Any other 'older' city fans aged 60 years & however many days bought Huddersfield away yet ?
Incidentally I am the ripe old age of 60 years & 4 months.
Thoughts please.

servlet.ImageServer

Dear Raymond,

Thank you for your email.

The senior age band for Huddersfield away tickets is age 61+. As you are 60 you have been charged the correct adult price for your ticket.

I hope that this helps however if you do have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact Supporter Services.

Kind Regards

Rianne

Supporter Services

servlet.ImageServer

Usually you get a drop down box to choose what age band ticket you want (not sure if they've changed this this season)

I purchased a ticket for the Huddersfield away game this morning & was charged £30.
On checking the sales criteria I saw the price of a ticket for anyone aged 60+ is £20.
I contacted the club & received this reply (see below)
I understood that 60+ meant 60 years & above. ( either by a day or 364 days).
The reply seems to indicate it's 61+ which is not what is in sales criteria. In any event 61 and over seems a very odd figure.
I know West Brom are the only other club currently in the Premier League which has a 60+ sales criteria for away ticket sales & I qualified for that.
Any other 'older' city fans aged 60 years & however many days bought Huddersfield away yet ?
Incidentally I am the ripe old age of 60 years & 4 months.
Thoughts please.

servlet.ImageServer

Dear Raymond,

Thank you for your email.

The senior age band for Huddersfield away tickets is age 61+. As you are 60 you have been charged the correct adult price for your ticket.

I hope that this helps however if you do have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact Supporter Services.

Kind Regards

Rianne

Supporter Services

servlet.ImageServer
They owe you £10,it states on both the City site and the Huddersfield site over 60s.

Usually you get a drop down box to choose what age band ticket you want (not sure if they've changed this this season)
The dropdown actually shows "61 to 99", which is a ridiculously literal interpretation of "60+", which would normally mean "60 and over". Pity the poor 100 year old Blue trying to get a cheap ticket!

Our ticket office goes from bad to worse.

I have been told that although it stated on the selling criteria that juniors (u18) are £10 my daughter who is 16 doesn't qualify as in City's eyes she isn't a junior as she has a 16-17 seasoncard and therefore I can't buy her a ticket when I qualify with my points she has to wait until she qualifies. As she only has 10k there is no way she will get to this game with me...

Huddersfield ticket office confirm I should have only paid £20 but city arnt budging, they are going to alter site to show 61+ in their words - to avoid confusion. It beggars belief !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.