Sales Criteria Huddersfield (Away)

I must have been lucky as I was in an area where we were singing along most of the time. There were a couple of quiet periods but they didn't last very long. I thought it was a good atmosphere for such a boring game.

At least our pitch will be more playable and the home atmosphere might be better.

I thought the atmosphere was ok for such a dull game. Plenty of singing where I was. Mind you I drunk five pints before kick-off so it could have seemed better in my head!

At the risk of upsetting a few people I have to say I was incredibly disappointed with our end on Saturday. The vast majority seemed to be 50+ men, too cool to sing. There were pockets of fans trying to get it going but people just weren't joining in! There were so many empty seats around me 10 minutes into the game. Three people arrived 15 minutes late, left 10 mins before half time, came out 15 mins late for the second half, took a load of selfies for snap chat then went with 5 minutes of normal time to go. There were others just constantly whinging. You'd forget you were in amongst the City 'SUPPORT' at times.

The same fans that spent the entire day posturing, wearing their shit, rip off stone island gear, were no where to be seen when a gang of 10/15 Huddersfield fans set about the City fans walking back to the station (until the police cordon was in place, then suddenly I was surrounded by 50 Joe Rocks!).

I know it was a big game for them, but Huddersfield's fans really showed us up (except for one or two times we actually sang). The most disappointing thing was that there were thousands of blues who wanted to go who couldn't get tickets. Were all the blues at this game there on merit? I seriously doubt it. Worse, I think a lot of them weren't even arsed about the game as long as they got as many pints in as possible.

Totally agree was at Bournemouth the game before and the fans were fantastic but couldn't get a ticket for Huddersfield as needed to wait for my Bro's points level (season card holder platinum for 20+ years) and we missed out.

JCL supporters club fans snaffle the tickets and many, many die hard blues miss out and the atmosphere suffers. When will fans understand the players respond to our support.......?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.