Salford Royal Hospital Open day.

Rascal

El Presidente
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
This afternoon, at the hospital in the Mayo building.

Most departments should be represented and should be plenty on research.

I'm representing the Human Library.

So if you, family, friends are free come down and have a look and support our Hospital.

Cheers

This afternoon, at the hospital in the Mayo building.

Most departments should be represented and should be plenty on research.

I'm representing the Human Library.

So if you, family, friends are free come down and have a look and support our Hospital.

Cheers

Alright Rasc', good too see you still rocking mate.

Hope is by far my fave hossy. Feels more like an international airport on ground level and who doesn't love a cappucino and cake from the cafe.
Went a couple of weeks ago and grandson was most dissapointed he couldn't come with us and play on his favourite grid.

Big respect for Jan the MS nurse who is so helpfull and efficient.

Alright Rasc', good too see you still rocking mate.

Hope is by far my fave hossy. Feels more like an international airport on ground level and who doesn't love a cappucino and cake from the cafe.
Went a couple of weeks ago and grandson was most dissapointed he couldn't come with us and play on his favourite grid.

Big respect for Jan the MS nurse who is so helpfull and efficient.

Alright my old friend, nice to see you about too.

Today went well, lots of interest. Salford Royal is a superb example of what a great hospital should be.

Glad to hear it mate. Was there last week in A&E and they were superb. My daughter has experienced most of the local hospitals in her job and says Salford is by far the best.

With her job, she would know better than most and I would certainly not disagree. Only been in A&E once and to be fair I was away with the fairies but I'm sure it was brilliant as I woke up semi-normal. Nice to see you are on the mend too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.