Salford Royal Hospital Open day.

Great hospital though getting from one end to the other can be like a maze at times.
I was having some light treatment for psoriasis involving three sessions a week for ten weeks.
They had appointments starting at about 7-30 am meaning I could go before work, and also did Saturday appointments. Finally a hospital that realised having treatment and working shouldn't be mutually exclusive.

Great hospital though getting from one end to the other can be like a maze at times.
I was having some light treatment for psoriasis involving three sessions a week for ten weeks.
They had appointments starting at about 7-30 am meaning I could go before work, and also did Saturday appointments. Finally a hospital that realised having treatment and working shouldn't be mutually exclusive.

I am there three times a week at the moment on M3 at 7am where the light treatment is done. I know all the girls up there, good bunch they are. Pat the support worker just got an award as CSW of the year too. Me and Nicola(rag who at least goes) ward clerk nominated her. Chuffed to bits for Pat, she is a legend, still working at 70 and knows more about skin treatments than most of the younger docs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.