Salford suspicious Fire - 3 Children killed - now 5 arrests

chippy i dont know if you heard but the petrol was on poured through the leeterbox through windows smashed with scaffold tubes and poured down the chimney they obviously set out to kill somebody they are murderers pure and simple,three hours before they set fire to a wheelie bin and pushed it at the house was that not enough to scare them if thats what they wanted!1 it was definately pre meditated..

Are you sure about the chimney bit? They got on the roof?

I don't think that I have heard of a more dreadful story than this in my life.
What society are we in that allows such terrible things to go on?
Elderly people beaten, young people -babies murdered, homeless people dying on the streets, so many awful stories.
I think although we don't have the death penalty to use, anyone who murders children should automatically get whole life tariffs.
I hope that the scum who did this get their comeuppance in prison.
That poor family.
grassland it started to change in the 80s in my opinion too many bloody dogooders sticking their oar in,the banning of the cane in school was the death knell for respect,the tieing of the polices hands when a good clip round the earhole would do more for respect than any public order fine,can you imagine these bigmen screaming in coppers faces in the 60s and 70s the would have geet a right good truncheoning,

Strangely, I don't think (without knowing the details yet) that this case is one where I might be inclined to go for a death penalty. For me, it would have to be for cases where there can be absolutely no doubts whatsoever about the guilt, the intention, the state of mind, the lack of any mitigating circumstances. I am not sure it would qualify. How could we be certain their intention was to kill the people in the house, as opposed to simply wanting to burn their house down and give them a terrible scare? They probably did mean to kill the people inside, but "probably" doesn't cut it if I was to be persuaded about a death penalty.

I'd give them a full life (i.e. never to be released) sentence though.
I couldn't agree more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.