Salford suspicious Fire - 3 Children killed - now 5 arrests

I’m a man of contradictions. I don’t believe in the death penalty as such. To murder someone as a consequence of murdering someone seems backward.

But the other part of me says if someone is sentenced to a longer tariff than they will ever live, as these bastards surely will, who is benefitting from keeping them alive. Costs of ££££££ to keep them alive without them having a hope of seeing the outside yet allowing them contact with loved ones that their acts have deprived others of doing. And what do they get out of spending the rest of their lives inside. It’s pointless. Just get rid in cases like this. I am quite pro rehabilitation but murdering children like this over what appears to be a petty feud I would be happy to support their termination.

I see your point but we live in a society, dogs don't and to be fair most dogs that do that sort of stuff do so because of shit owners. I don't want to sound like I'm sticking up for the scum that did this or their right to exist by the way because as far as I'm concerned they forfeited that right when they did what they did. I'm just not comfortable with state sanctioned execution because where does it end? With that being said I wouldn't lose a moment's sleep if these scum were put down, I know that is probably contradicting myself there but that's the position scum like this put us in. I'm conscious I may accidentally be turning this into a death penalty thread here which I don't want to do so apologies if I've steered this off topic

Like I said strange moral values people have kill a dog because it's not part of society like that's a good reason but scum murdering kids we can't put them down, society says so. Are we not all part of society? No one asked me. We don't kill murderers because some people in society say so. I have misconceptions about the death penalty for obvious reasons. Morality isn't one of them.

Get our government to pay Russia to have them in one of their Siberian prisons, the whole incident is fucking sickening.

I saw the childrens grandfather on the news earlier, what a horrible place that guy is in, he has my every sympathy.
He's just lost 4 grandchildren, his daughter is badly burnt in a coma,
the poor bloke is terrified of his daughter waking up and having to tell her all her children are dead, knowing she'll ask why didn't he let her die to be with her kids, poor fella.

I saw the childrens grandfather on the news earlier, what a horrible place that guy is in, he has my every sympathy.
the poor bloke is terrified of his daughter waking up and having to tell her all her children are dead, knowing she'll ask why didn't he let her die to be with her kids, poor fella.
I saw that and totally agree with you mate.

I was also struck with what pond life our journalists are. Here's this family in such a shocking and terrible time and you have ****ing reporters stuffing their cameras and microphones in front of them *hoping* and I do mean hoping they get some good news footage.

So the family said they are broken. Of course they are fucking broken, what did anyone expect FFS. This is not news, it's car crash journalism and it makes me sick. The journalists should be nowhere near these poor, poor people. If my editor sent me to interview them, I'd refuse and quit if needs be.

Heartbreaking

They've not shown any sign of being upset during their court appearances apparently. What cold bastards they must be. Better off just starving themselves to death.

They've not shown any sign of being upset during their court appearances apparently. What cold bastards they must be. Better off just starving themselves to death.

They will be completely feral and too thick to understand the magnitude of what they have done and what they now face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.