Salford suspicious Fire - 3 Children killed - now 5 arrests

This tragic story is appalling and the level of evil and cruelty is beyond my comprehension.

That poor family and and those poor, poor children.

It's something I cannot stop thinking about and how their last minutes would have been one of sheer terror and agony.
If it’s any concellation they probably suffocated in their sleep from the smoke, still fucking awful though, the crews that pulled out have had 6 kids this year that enough for any firefighters career.

The trial started today so some details will start to emerge of what happened.

All defendants deny murder.

The two Male defendants broke the kitchen window and threw in 2 x petrol bombs which landed at the bottom of the stairs blocking escape route.

Hopefully all 3 get the book thrown at them.

The trial started today so some details will start to emerge of what happened.

All defendants deny murder.

The two Male defendants broke the kitchen window and threw in 2 x petrol bombs which landed at the bottom of the stairs blocking escape route.

Hopefully all 3 get the book thrown at them.

Burnt at the fucking stake might be more apt.

They claim they thought the house was empty.

Yeah right.

Utter filth.
trouble is they've got nothing to lose,if their found guilty of 4 murders their looking at whole life terms,so their only option is to plead not guilty,the whole country knows they are guilty..evil bastards

Only the judge's summing up to come.

Think she may be acquitted but pretty certain the two blokes will be found guilty. From what I've read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.