Sam Allardyce resigns from Palace

How sad , can't say I blame him. Got enough cash doesn't need the hassle . I can see how something like that so close would make you consider your priorities. Fair dos.
I'd wondered why he'd retired from the Palace job when he was on a roll, so to speak. This tragic incident would explain his motive for leaving. Fair dos, as you say.

Last edited:
He's still a boring, fat, chewing gum face, long ball merchant, spud headed, greedy fat **** imo

How clubs can just swing from one style of manager to another, they're almost polar opposites. It's why English clubs will continue to waste hundreds of millions of pounds. Look at their squad, it's built for one type of football, the only player in that team who can pass the ball is Cabaye, the rest are fast/athletic or dribblers, runners with ball, strong in the air etc, not bad players at all, just suited for a certain style.

Probably spend £80m on Dutch and Spanish players, sack him by February and appoint Tim Sherwood to save them from relegation, be forced to appoint him full time, then sack him by Christmas.

Or maybe he'll be a huge success, but it seems a strange appointment given their past managers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.