Sam Allardyce

Sad thing is, I really couldnt give a fuck. Roll on August when proper footy starts again.

At least it has nowt to do with politics, so where was i, yes the next manager depends on his affiliation with the FA board and will he follow the image they want to portray or be a rebel in the halls of power.

Need someone that let's the players express themselves. A better version of Harry Redknappp. These last two tournaments we have tried to emulate Italy and this time around a slow possession based football. No fucking player has an idea.

Kane taking free kicks and corners when he's our number 9. Hodgson making Rooney captain so he's undroppable. It's shocking management and I hope he gets the sack

Need someone that let's the players express themselves. A better version of Harry Redknappp. These last two tournaments we have tried to emulate Italy and this time around a slow possession based football. No fucking player has an idea.

Kane taking free kicks and corners when he's our number 9. Hodgson making Rooney captain so he's undroppable. It's shocking management and I hope he gets the sack

He resigned before he got the sack. He's a chicken not an owl ;-)

Get Hoddle in as an interim manager. Can't think of any better qualified English coach out there at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.