Samir Nasri (on loan at Sevilla)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Chi-town blues, 28 Aug 2016.

1. Southern

Southern

Can see him going to China or MLS next season. How much could we get for him? Shame he doesn't belong to a certain west London Club, we could be looking for 30 mill +

2. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Looked overweight and pedestrian. Usual nonsense from him when things don't go his way. I would trust him as far as I can pick him up and throw him. We will get rid this summer and good riddance. No place in our club for prima donnas.

3. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

And he no doubt brings a wheelbarrow into the studio to carry away the fee he gets for that piece of insight.

Nasri was a game changer, but by God he had to be in the mood. I'll remember him for that little back heel to Kollers who thumped it over waist high and Kun somehow hooked it into the Ragamuffins net for the first!

4. Mike N

Mike N

Talent was never in question but only when he wanted it. Never took to him.

5. bluealf

bluealf

Will never be forgiven for dangling a leg out the back of the wall, talented guy but an utterly lazy guy that has done enough to earn a vast fortune and the very reason he never has to put in 100% effort, enough money in the bank not to give two fucks either way.

6. 93Aguero20

93Aguero20

And people actually think we need this clown? He doesn't take himself seriously, he's an utter liability and I can't wait for him to go.

7. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

He's a guy who will have serious regrets about his career when he looks back on it.

What a waste, and what a waster.

8. dave_blue12

dave_blue12

The fact that he didn't want to stay with us and fight for a place in the team tells you all you need to know

Supremely talented footballer but.......

9. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

TBF if I played for Sevilla and I spent my evening watching my teammates giving the ball away to the fifteenth best team in England then I probably would've nutted a chav by the end of the night too.

10. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

He was their best player up until that point (N'Zonzi was dogshit, glad we didn't go for him in January) and although Samir's an idiot for letting the Crack Fox get to him, it's no worse than what we've seen from Fernandinho, Aguero and Nolito this season.

I wouldn't have him back at this point because he clearly wouldnt be happy with a squad spot but I wish him all the best for the future.