Samir Nasri (on loan at Sevilla)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Chi-town blues, 28 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. City health warning

City health warning

Any slim chances of Nasri returning to the first team next season have now gone with the petulant performance last night. One of those players who lack that extra bit needed in his game to become one of the elite.

Last edited: 15 Mar 2017
  2. Manc in London

Manc in London

He's shown signs of that 'little big man' attitude in the past. Most memorably against Norwich away (I think it was during the 2012/13 season) when he literally went head to head with Bassong about 20 yards away from where I was stood. Great game though.

I do think he has wasted his talent. It's a shame really as he is a proper footballer.

3. karen7

karen7

During Leicester’s 2-0 victory over Sevilla last night, Jamie Vardy and Samir Nasri clashed in the 74th minute which eventually resulted in Samir Nasri’s sending off. The on-loan Manchester City midfielder appeared extremely agitated and remained on the pitch for several moments after his red card.

Samir Nasri was deemed to have headbutted Vardy after a late challenge on him and an exchange of words resulted in a confrontation. France Football have now reported that Vardy insulted Nasri’s family ‘on numerous occasions’ which caused the Frenchman to recklessly approach him.

The Manchester City midfielder was heavily criticised for his reaction and Sevilla subsequently crashing out to a Leicester side they expected to defeat will be thoroughly disappointing for them take – especially after the fine season they have been having.

It remains to be seen whether Samir Nasri will return to the Etihad when his loan expires or whether he will pursue a permanent move to Sevilla,

4. BlueDeadHead

BlueDeadHead

Simply not a true statement. Fans almost universally recognize his talent. Question is...why can't you see that he is a prick?

5. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

He has very limited personal discipline and therefore it's a no from Pep.

6. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Copy and paste is a wonderful tool, eh Kaz?

Er; not that I'm implying that post isn't all your own work. Perish the thought!

7. karen7

karen7

I don't have the brain power to put anything long together,it's copy and paste all the time,just as you taught me lol

8. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    [​IMG]

9. karen7

karen7

I know my limits jimbo lol

10. blueonblue

blueonblue

He`s not missed any f*cking dinners for sure, but he was had over by Vardy last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.