Samir Nasri (on loan at Sevilla)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Chi-town blues, 28 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FCBarca

FCBarca

The irony of two Premiership players at the center of a ridiculous exchange - BT loved to characterize it as clever on the Leicester player yet when it happens in Spain, it's cheating. Vardy manipulated the situation and a player who is easy to unsettle in Nasri, not the first time he has shown poor composure.

2. Blue warrior

Blue warrior

Men reporting he's sold his house so looks like he's deffo not coming back expected tbh.

3. karen7

karen7

Sevilla will pass on their option to sign Samir Nasri (29) from Manchester City after an alarming drop in form recently. [Mundo Deportivo]

City want €24m (£20.3m) for Nasri, a fee considered too much for Sevilla, and his future is likely to be elsewhere. [Mundo Deportivo]

4. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

another loan beckons. Not surprising Nasri couldn't keep his form up. Inconsistent as always.

5. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

Hardly surprising after his handbags incident with Jamie Vardy. I think that is the least professional thing I have ever seen a footballer do. Most players wait for the game to stop before starting a fight, to start one while the game is ongoing, your own team has the ball and is attacking and in desperate need of a goal is mind bogglingly stupid. I would take whatever we can get.

6. dave_blue12

dave_blue12

When he left us he was probably in the best physical shape he has ever been in and with his talent it made a formidable player.

He got injured and put on weight and is now a shadow of the player that started the season.

The guy is a self destructive knob !

7. karen7

karen7

Sevilla are struggling to convince Manchester City to lower the £16m asking price they have set for Samir Nasri (29). [Estadio Deportivo]

City have no intention of loaning Nasri out again and want to sell him, which could mean lowering the price because of his huge salary. [ED]

8. Murph

Murph

Those Two sentences are contradictory.

I reckon most of our senior players on loan will go on the cheap anyway. Can't see clubs banging our door down for any of them at decent money.

9. Xhavenjoe

Xhavenjoe

Pity he wasn't playing today.He is our only back up to Silva

10. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

I would agree but only if the right Samir rocked up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.