Samir Nasri (on loan at Sevilla)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Chi-town blues, 28 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dipsis_LTU_MC

Dipsis_LTU_MC

In terms of natural ability he's even better than Merlin but his mentality lets him down. He can't take on a leadership role, he hasn't got "the balls". His ability to control the ball in tight spaces is unbelievable though.

2. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

IT Nerd

[​IMG]

3. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

I get the mentality point totally and he's a very talented player but he's nowhere near Silva in terms of vision, control, passing range, tackling etc. I do get the point your making but his natural ability isn't on par with DeBruyne, nevermind Silva. Spanish Dave has the best technique of any City midfielder that's ever lived.

I spoke to a Sevilla fan the other week when I was in London and he described Nasri as being "okay mostly, really good sometimes but goes missing a lot". Sounds like he's never really reached his potential and I put that down to being a bit of a little bitch to be brutally honest. Still I enjoyed his time with us and he contributed a lot to some glorious moments so I wish him all the best.

4. This is all Nasri cares about:
    [​IMG]

He doesn't give a fuck about:
    [​IMG]

5. CityAcrossThePond

CityAcrossThePond

For me, Nasri has so much potential - hard to say where he'd rank among the best if he simply applied himself.

Is Nasri potentially better than Silva? - for me, very much yes. But that's the problem - it's potential only. Would I prefer Silva in our side instead of Nasri - hell yes!

For whatever reason, Samir is emotionally/mentally handicapped - can't apply himself, can't get along with team mates. Very sad - almost certainly Nasri has had a traumatic childhood.

6. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Thankfully,that image of a big pair of hairy bollocks isn't displaying.

7. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Looks well out of shape on his recently holiday.

8. Tevez City

Tevez City

I hope he stays ( I know there is no chance that it will happen )

I just think its good to have KDB, Silva, Bernardo & Nasri competing for two poistions in the middle.

9. karen7

karen7

Manchester City could be stuck with Samir Nasri, who is the subject of a UEFA probe into an alleged breach of doping rules. [@MikeKeegan_DM]

If Nasri is found to be in breach of anti-doping rules, he could face a ban of up to four years - more likely to be two. [@MikeKeegan_DM]

10. schfc6

schfc6

Doubt we'll be stuck with him.
    He'd doubtless be in breech of contract and terminated. He may even be sued like like Mutu was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.