Samir Nasri

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by karen7, 13 Jun 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domalino

domalino

Or just respond to it?

If that act of petulance makes him "a self centred unprofessional ****" then what's the difference between Aguero elbowing Winston Reid for no reason other than him having a bad game, or lashing out at Luiz?

Aguero, who also, according to his former teammate, arrives late to training often and gets more fines than anyone else at the club, things which I'm sure you'd be frothing at the mouth about if Nasri did them.

2. karen7

karen7

Erm he is under investigation for doping charges and could get a 2 yr ban,we won't be keeping him imo
    I watched the leicester game and he was a complete twat

3. domalino

domalino

He's not going to get banned for anything, the story of him being "investigated" broke 9 months ago, if something was going to happen it would have already happened.

4. mavsmcfc

mavsmcfc

In one word, he was massive for them. When Nasri decided to go to Sevilla I’ve gotta be honest I wasn’t that bothered either way. Then Gundogan got injured and Nasri was amazing for Sevilla I started to miss him. Then the Leicester game happened then maybe not so much.

5. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

It was a knockout situation, in the Champions League vs an inferior team.

Any particular reason he's back at City now, seeing as he's as good as Messi, in Spain.

Hmm, let me think...

6. yakzson_ctid.Si

yakzson_ctid.Si

Watching City
    Travelled to USA today with rest of squad

7. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    Nasri is on the USA tour. I honestly think that he is more than capable of playing a part in our squad. If he makes the final squad, then he can certainly play an important role.

8. The blue phantom

The blue phantom

He's toxic. You Nasri fan boys have to move on. He aint fuckin playing for us again.

And the second best player behind Messi in the first half of La Liga. Put the pipe down you clown.

9. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

One is a selfish lazy fat ****, the other is one of the best players we have ever had.

One had the opportunity to show us he had changed.

But no matter, because as he's proved himself in Spain & is good enough to play for Pep Guardiola at City, we can't lose, because if he doesn't stay at City, all the clubs in Spain will be lining up to sign him.

Perhaps he can go to Real Madrid with Otamendi.

10. Hungarian blue

Hungarian blue

Don't think Nasri has any fanboys on here. It's just that it isn't the end of the world if he is here to stay for the next season. But I'd guess it's highly, highly unlikely anyway. Doesn't mean he's completely useless or anything though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.