Samir Nasri

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by karen7, 13 Jun 2017.

1. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

Marseille have got a few quid these days, surely they would take a look at him?
    150k per week isn't that much given Nasri's CV

Would Everton not fancy him if Barkley goes?

2. better dead than red

better dead than red

I'm aware of and thankful to Samir for what he's done. However, I'm able to separate playing ability from a player acting like someone I'd like as a friend. Same goes for my family, I love them but I know the ones that are total pricks.

Adam Johnson, contributed to our success. What do you think of him?

3. City_Sean

City_Sean

I wouldn't want Samir Nasri anywhere near our squad. He's an arsehole who constantly underperforms and his mentality is wank. The sooner he fucks off, the better.

4. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

He hasn't done badly there at all.

5. Father Paul

Father Paul

Even a half interested Nasri would be so much better than Delph. However, very unlikely that he would accept a back up role without kicking up a stink.

6. City health warning

City health warning

Wasn't enough for Sevilla to take up the offer.

7. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

Because of the wages.

8. forevermancity

forevermancity

could easily do a job for us, can play infront of the defence like silva sometimes, either wing or behind the forwards.

For the sake of £12m, with peps guidance he could be a good squad player. Like mentioned before, better option than navas, nolito, delph, fernando

9. City health warning

City health warning

Possibly down to that but if he did perform even better than he had done they would of been happy to pay. Marseille might be not a bad place to finish his career but he is finished as a City player imo.

10. decmancity

decmancity

The rumours were that Pep wanted him around weren't they? but Samir wanted to go to Sevilla and get more guaranteed starts. By all accounts he did well, tailed off towards the end but so did Sevilla's season.

I won't be surprised if we sell him. Wages and his fee will be better used on someone else.