Samir Nasri

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by karen7, 13 Jun 2017.

1. bhayes

bhayes

I think we will see him back in ligue 1, maybe with nice if seri leaves

2. mayo31

mayo31

We can agree on that part.

3. TrueBlueMike

TrueBlueMike

Seen a couple of reports Linking him with a move to Shanghai Shenhua. Wont be the extravagant transfer fee we've seen for most chinese transfers since they brought in the 100% tax, but could be better to have a sale rather than another loan.

4. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

Samir Nasri has been offered to AC Milan by intermediaries but they are not convinced and consider him an unreliable profile. [@cmdotcom]

5. domalino

domalino

Anyone else a tad worried that there's been absolutely no rumours about people being interested in Nasri?

Mangala has a few prospective clubs, Hart seems West Ham bound, Bony seems to be going to Marseilles with any luck. Delph, Fernando, Kolarov all have potential buyers, but there's just nothing about Nasri whatsoever.

He's undoubtedly the best player we're trying to sell, and yet there's just silence on his future.

6. Jazzman

Jazzman

It's his tits

7. TonyM

TonyM

If we kept him because Sanchez never materialized imo it'd not be a disaster. If Pep is to be believed he wanted to keep him last summer.

8. peace frog

peace frog

ramp rat
    ahahhahahaa

now off to the doctors to see if they can get this piece of pie out of my nose :)

9. eversince 76

eversince 76

Meathunterrr's reply answered your question.

10. tiggsywiggsywoo

tiggsywiggsywoo

Funny thing about Nasri is that people forget just how good a player he is. Personally I hope he would be included in Peps plans. I'm sure if he was coached and handled correctly that we could see anot her Yaya type resurgence.