Samir Nasri

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by karen7, 13 Jun 2017.

1. bboy

bboy

true, for some reason I assumed Gabby was taking that.

2. silva_shoelaces

silva_shoelaces

Gabby will keep 33, he has that for the age of the legit Jesus when he died. I think he's a tad religious that kid

3. NewHavenCTBlue

NewHavenCTBlue

Why would we help them upgrade their squad :-p

4. The slaughtered lamb

The slaughtered lamb

When people say that they normally don't like the player. I'd hate to see Sami playing for the dippers.

5. Andouble

Andouble

We're only shown brief clips but I'm not sure I buy that. He, Bony, and Denayer can always be seen training with the first team group in the Inside City videos.

6. yellamcfc

yellamcfc

Said this myself to a Liverpool fan yesterday (and an Everton re Sigurdsson).

I think they could have the makings of a decent title challenging side if they use the Coutinho money to get Nasri, VVD and Keita.

7. Steve68

Steve68

I'd hate that as well but we need to shift some of these players. And in the end Nasri is pretty much a busted flush. Talented but hasn't got the temperament or appetite to match.

Anything to not have to see Coutino whack in bloody wonder goals against us.

8. Mad_fer_it

Mad_fer_it

"Legit" Jesus... who in light of realistic modernised thinking was probably just a complete fake of whom made extremely bold claims about himself haha!

9. keemcfc

keemcfc

I'm in 100% agreement but still; steady now, people (especially people of religious delusion) are easily offended!! ;)

10. GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

No mate. That's Josie