Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not included with the group along with bony and denayer (guardian)

We're only shown brief clips but I'm not sure I buy that. He, Bony, and Denayer can always be seen training with the first team group in the Inside City videos.

Maybe Liverpool will be interested when coutinho leaves

Said this myself to a Liverpool fan yesterday (and an Everton re Sigurdsson).

I think they could have the makings of a decent title challenging side if they use the Coutinho money to get Nasri, VVD and Keita.

When people say that they normally don't like the player. I'd hate to see Sami playing for the dippers.

I'd hate that as well but we need to shift some of these players. And in the end Nasri is pretty much a busted flush. Talented but hasn't got the temperament or appetite to match.

Anything to not have to see Coutino whack in bloody wonder goals against us.

Gabby will keep 33, he has that for the age of the legit Jesus when he died. I think he's a tad religious that kid

"Legit" Jesus... who in light of realistic modernised thinking was probably just a complete fake of whom made extremely bold claims about himself haha!

"Legit" Jesus... who in light of realistic modernised thinking was probably just a complete fake of whom made extremely bold claims about himself haha!
I'm in 100% agreement but still; steady now, people (especially people of religious delusion) are easily offended!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.