Samir Nasri

Linked with move to Tigres in the Mexican League per source cited on CW.

I hope this is true! I watch Liga MX all the time and love it! Tigres are a very good side actually and I think Nasri would be great in that team.

He'd struggle almost daily with keeping the weight off what with all the fantastic (but enormously fattening food) that is pretty much on offer everywhere you look in Mexico.

Hard to compare leagues, but I think the overall quality is probably similar Mexico v Turkey. Tigres would seem to have a little better a roster than Antalyaspor from what I can tell at a quick glance.
I'd take Mexico over Turkey all day long. I LOVE Mexico, the food, the weather, the women, the culture. Tbf though, I've not been to Turkey.

Hard to compare leagues, but I think the overall quality is probably similar Mexico v Turkey. Tigres would seem to have a little better a roster than Antalyaspor from what I can tell at a quick glance.

I know where you are coming from in terms of comparing the two clubs, as Tigres are the bigger club but the Mexican league seems to a left field choice.

I know where you are coming from in terms of comparing the two clubs, as Tigres are the bigger club but the Mexican league seems to a left field choice.
I read somewhere a while back, unfortunately can't recall where, that Gignac was loving his time with Tigres and encouraging others to give the Mexican league a look. Seems it may well have worked with Samir.

straight choice for Samir , Kebabs or Tortillas although if he could get a club in China he could expand his waistline with Noodles or their is the Indian league and Poppadoms the world is his Oyster.

I read somewhere a while back, unfortunately can't recall where, that Gignac was loving his time with Tigres and encouraging others to give the Mexican league a look. Seems it may well have worked with Samir.

Good luck to Nasri if he does sign for Tigres and if it is the move kick-starts his career then fair play, but it seem not the most logical of choices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.