Samuel Umtiti

I would absolutely love him here, one of the best for his age and position in the world, and his £54m buyout clause seems reasonable. Stones-Umtiti-Otamendi-Kompany-Tosin best CB options around.

What do you mean by shit with the ball at his feet?

He makes the most passes in the Barca team and has the second best pass completion in the team so I assume you don't mean his ability to find a team mate with his feet?

Did you not watch him against us? He stood out like a sare thumb, try rewatching both games. Stats only tell part of the story

Did you not watch him against us? He stood out like a sare thumb, try rewatching both games. Stats only tell part of the story
You know he has played about 90 other games, right. He had a few errors afsinst us. But wasn't uniquely bad. He is quite capable as a passer - As the stats and clearly having watched him on more occasions outside of just against us.

Some examples towards the end of his passing ability. These videos do make anyone look amazing however..Rumours do seem Bs though.

I've never watched a video of a player again after Samaras.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.