San Francisco

Knight1979

Winding up my 4 day vacation here. What an incredible place. Easily one of the most beautiful cities I have been too, stunning. Take the best of what New York has to offer and place it on a gorgeous bay setting and make the weather incredible year round. By far and away the most progressive and tolerant city in the states.
I did drop in the Manchester City bar for a beer. Interesting place and probably a good place to watch the game but its definitely Pro-Frank.

Was next on my list after New York,which we visited a few year back.However,my Neice gets married in Vegas,so i suppose it will have to wait.

Yeah I went a couple of months ago and loved the place.I would definitely go back their over New York.

Im heading out in 8 weeks looking forward to it, my friend who is living there at the moment absolutley loves it, he reckons its the closest you'll get to europe in the US in terms of the inhabitants attitudes etc

california blue said:
Few too many Woofters. Also SF is soo far up its own snooty arse its untrue. Ever see the south park where every person gets the new hybrid prius? its exactly like that.

who'd want a hybrid car when a massive gas guzzler will do ? Crazy if you ask me.....

Been therea couple of times, great city. But NYC has the edge for me for excitment and bars/gigs etc. Wouldn't hesitate in going again though. Love that there is so many great places not too far from it, like Yosemite, thats an amazing place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.