San Francisco

Enjoy my visits to San Fran very much but I wouldnt want to live there. Thena again, I wouldnt want to live in LA either......

The REAL QUESTION to Knight would be did you see the bar maid of which I spoke. Forgot her name but YAO ZA!! Shes a hottie.

BTW Hod did your interview/trip to Gotham go??

Frank the Yank said:
Enjoy my visits to San Fran very much but I wouldnt want to live there. Thena again, I wouldnt want to live in LA either......

The REAL QUESTION to Knight would be did you see the bar maid of which I spoke. Forgot her name but YAO ZA!! Shes a hottie.

BTW Hod did your interview/trip to Gotham go??

Oh god, there were two girls working there who were both gorgeous with huge smiles. If your into Asians then San Francisco is a pretty good place!

Didn't get the gig in NY but that's allright, its probably best I stay put for the time being and see where the economy goes. I guess I'm happy to have any job right now.

Knight1979 said:
Winding up my 4 day vacation here. What an incredible place. Easily one of the most beautiful cities I have been too, stunning. Take the best of what New York has to offer and place it on a gorgeous bay setting and make the weather incredible year round. By far and away the most progressive and tolerant city in the states.
I did drop in the Manchester City bar for a beer. Interesting place and probably a good place to watch the game but its definitely Pro-Frank.

I see you are still full of total shit!

barmyarmy057.jpg

had an interview in SF a month or so back (sadly didn't get the job) but fell in love with the city... the cali laid-back style, weather and progressive qualities really lived up to the hype for me... boston will do for now, but in a few years, SF will be home

nyCitizen said:
had an interview in SF a month or so back (sadly didn't get the job) but fell in love with the city... the cali laid-back style, weather and progressive qualities really lived up to the hype for me... boston will do for now, but in a few years, SF will be home

Ha! I had an interview in NYC a little while back I didn't get. I heard great things about Boston, coming from Texas I really just don't think I could handle the north east winter, so I have my sights set on San Francisco and the pacific North West (Portland, Seattle) because uh......Dallas will not do for now and I want the hell out!

Knight1979 said:
nyCitizen said:

Ha! I had an interview in NYC a little while back I didn't get. I heard great things about Boston, coming from Texas I really just don't think I could handle the north east winter, so I have my sights set on San Francisco and the pacific North West (Portland, Seattle) because uh......Dallas will not do for now and I want the hell out!

I grew up in upstate NY, so the cold is what I know, but I've got quite a few friends who have just moved to the northwest, Seattle and Vancouver mostly, they all love it... seems like that and SF are the places to be about now... I'll have to wait a few years, good luck with it tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.