San Francisco

I went a few years back, went to Alcatraz etc. Great City.

Im looking to move over there with the Mrs within the next 2 or so years.

Anyone got any advice on how to do that?

Pocomoke blue said:
Knight1979 said:
Winding up my 4 day vacation here. What an incredible place. Easily one of the most beautiful cities I have been too, stunning. Take the best of what New York has to offer and place it on a gorgeous bay setting and make the weather incredible year round. By far and away the most progressive and tolerant city in the states.
I did drop in the Manchester City bar for a beer. Interesting place and probably a good place to watch the game but its definitely Pro-Frank.

I see you are still full of total shit!
Wahey, our resident moron is back! I'm quite impressed to be fair, total is a two syllable word.......

Damn Matty! I had "it" on my ignore list!

Pocomoke....oh sweet Pocomoke, when and if you read this. Stick to the things you know well: watching TV, eating, shopping and hating minorities. You are useless, pathetic excuse for a human being who has absolutely nothing to offer mankind. Now go crawl back to your cave and watch some more jerry springer re-runs. You are truly a unique speciman who belongs in a lab.

Yep, stayed in the Bay area during vacations back in 1994 and 1997.

Did Alcatraz and other touristy stuff. Also visited the Racetrack where my cousin kept horses. Went back-scene to see the stables etc.

Enjoyed China Town, and a department store with a circular staircase.

Great memories !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.