Sane, Jesus, Sterling

No, I definitely agree with that. Roberts looks class, just want to see if he'd be able to do it in the premier league.

I know people will bring up the standard of the Scottish league, however, he can only beat what is in front of him. Nonetheless, he's playing against grown men, and he's been hacked down a fair few times. Seems to get on with it. I've been secretLy eager for pre-season to come. I think this summer might be make or break for the message City want to send to any potential young players. I know not all of them can make the team but a fair few need to replace some of the ones out of contract or old guard.

Is it bad that i want Roberts to challenge Sterling for his spot. I think he has more in his locker. He may not be blessed with the blistering pace but he definitely can dribble past players, and has good vision. If he does want to come back and fight, I think he knows the wing position is there for the taking. I suppose it's a good problem to have.
Roberts is a more intelligent player than Sterling. I can't compare his vision to that of Silva but still he's a great playmaker
He can also finish concistantly which is more than you can say for Sterling who misses bags of chance's.

Sterling has fantastic potential, improves final ball and finishing he will be such a player!!

We need to replace sergio apparently he's trafford bound next season according to some of sundays papers!!! Fuckin unreal how "journo's" get paid to make this shite up, hope jesus can step up eh ;)

Sterling has fantastic potential, improves final ball and finishing he will be such a player!!

Yep.

His work rate has been excellent and he's driven and ran at players much more this season. He's been coached better and is playing with confidence.

That said, he still couldn't finish his dinner and that's something that needs sorting. Sane as well

Fully agree with this Sterling has been brilliant and so far is best of the 3.
Seriously? Brilliant and the best of the 3?

No touch, no confidence in front of goal, lacks a pass. I was ecstatic to see him get his goal today, especially with a left footed volley, but he could be scoring two or three per game. Today alone he tried a pass from 8 yards out with the ball on his right foot, and he should have buried the rebound that hit the defender on the line...and those are just the two off the top of my head. He may possibly mature into an outstanding (British) talent, and I absolutely hope that he does. Unfortunately, he is not there yet.

He has exceptional "promise," but for the price, he needs to start showing it. I'm not saying he is bad, but he is not the "natural" that Jesus and Sané look. Can't teach the flow with which Sané runs with the ball. Yes, he drifts in and out of games, and appears not to be arsed on occasion, especially with some of his seemingly lazy flicks, but you can tell he has the mustard...and it has already been shown in Germany.

Jesus is quick, athletic, hardworking and a nose for the goal. His header against Boro was sensational. I thought for all the world it was going to be a powderpuff header, but it ended up going in with power. I was literally surprised what he managed to get on it, and that goal could put us in the CL from what looked like being a poor losing effort.

The key thing is that they're going to develop together over the next three or four years at least. The fact alone will have them pushing each other to improve year in and year out. They're different players though so it's hard to know who'll be 'the best'. I think Jesus is going to develop into a proper goal scoring number 9. You can see already his movement off the ball is incredible (something he shares with Mbappe) - so mature in the decisions he makes and so intelligent in the decisions he makes the defenders around him make.

Sterling + Sane for me can reach the levels of Robben & Ribery. Absolutely world class wingers. Sane seems the technically superior player but I think Sterling's mentally stronger right now which gives him a bit of an edge. He's more experienced though so it'll come for Sane with time too.

We are so unbelievable blessed to have the three of them at the club.

We have three excellent young forwards. There should be healthy competition though so it will be good to see Kalechi and Roberts pushing for a place. We could well see Brahim added too and perhaps Sancho and Phil Foden. That would give many options in the attacking third and a supremely talented group too.

I would hope that the last three are given some game time this year. They are young but very gifted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.