Sane, Jesus, Sterling

I think its a bit unfair for people to be overly critical of Sterling, i think he's had a really good season and a huge improvement on last season. His form has dropped off a little bit over the last month or so, but over the season he's been one of our best players for me.

The most exciting to watch for me is Sane at the moment he's going to be something very special. The run yesterday when he beat a few players. Jesus I also think will be very special. I don't get the Sterling views he has had a very good season.only going to get better under Pep.

Very exciting to watch them, but I still wish they would be more direct and take the last defender on in a foot race. There were occasions yesterday when all three found themselves one-on-one with space behind the defender, and I think Jesus was the only one to go instinctively for the kill. Sane and Sterling (especially so) still lack that little bit of self-belief and wait that second too long on the ball, which allows cover to shift over and defenders to set themselves. I imagine defences may not have that luxury next season.

No touch, no confidence in front of goal, lacks a pass. I was ecstatic to see him get his goal today, especially with a left footed volley, but he could be scoring two or three per game.
Nobody scores at that rate even Messi and Ronaldo don't get up to a goal a game over their careers. Robben was close to Sterlings statistics before going to Bayern.
Don't think anyone would argue that he couldn't score more but he is definitely improving and I don't think he lacks a pass .

I think its a bit unfair for people to be overly critical of Sterling, i think he's had a really good season and a huge improvement on last season. His form has dropped off a little bit over the last month or so, but over the season he's been one of our best players for me.

I agree, Sterling is only going to get even better too.

We need to replace sergio apparently he's trafford bound next season according to some of sundays papers!!! Fuckin unreal how "journo's" get paid to make this shite up, hope jesus can step up eh ;)
3F98922900000578-0-image-a-17_1493138708943.jpg

Seriously? Brilliant and the best of the 3?

No touch, no confidence in front of goal, lacks a pass. I was ecstatic to see him get his goal today, especially with a left footed volley, but he could be scoring two or three per game. Today alone he tried a pass from 8 yards out with the ball on his right foot, and he should have buried the rebound that hit the defender on the line...and those are just the two off the top of my head. He may possibly mature into an outstanding (British) talent, and I absolutely hope that he does. Unfortunately, he is not there yet.

He has exceptional "promise," but for the price, he needs to start showing it. I'm not saying he is bad, but he is not the "natural" that Jesus and Sané look. Can't teach the flow with which Sané runs with the ball. Yes, he drifts in and out of games, and appears not to be arsed on occasion, especially with some of his seemingly lazy flicks, but you can tell he has the mustard...and it has already been shown in Germany.

Jesus is quick, athletic, hardworking and a nose for the goal. His header against Boro was sensational. I thought for all the world it was going to be a powderpuff header, but it ended up going in with power. I was literally surprised what he managed to get on it, and that goal could put us in the CL from what looked like being a poor losing effort.

Wrote it a 3 weeks ago and yes he's still had a better season than Sane (Can't include Jesus) with goals and assists so best of the 3 (or 2) this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.